|Job Ref:||204615014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Mechanically Biased Field Service Engineer|
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a well established Waste Management company who are looking to expand their Engineering team by bringing on a new Mechanical Biased Field Service Engineer.
Due to continued growth, this is an immediate requirement and a permanent position, a chance for the right person to grow within the business and establish themselves within a rapidly growing company.
* Undertake Service and Installation of waste equipment
* Operate and Maintain machinery on client sites and in the company workshop
* Hydraulic Experience - read installation and Circuit Drawings
* Attend Mechanical breakdowns when required
* Supervise and Train Contracted and junior labour
* Service of Sewage/Centrifugal Pumps
What we are looking for:
* Mechanical Biased Engineer
* High Speed Rotating Equipment experience is essential
* Mobile Separation Equipment experience
* Mobile Processing experience
* Waste Water/Sewage Process experience
* Apprentice Trained/NVQ Qualified
* Must show flexibility with regards to travel and staying away
Standard Hours - 08:00 - 16:30
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 - Paid Overtime, Pension Scheme, 4 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit