|Job Ref:||204614836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased|
Rate: £24,860 + shift Allowance + other benefits
Shift: Shift Work (3 shifts)
Job Type: Permanent - Fulltime
Working exclusively on behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to provide maintenance, improvement and installation work on the full range of automated production machinery
Skills knowledge Experience -
* Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications.
* Proven experience working with both relay logic and PLC control systems.
* 17th Edition Qualified
* Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance engineer operating in an industrial environment (working on automated production machinery)
* Good understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
* Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
* Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
* Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
* Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
* Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management, and Senior Cell Leader.
* Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
* Manufacture spare parts as required
* Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
* Identify spares requirements and control / log usage
* Responsible for ensuring that a clean, tidy and hazard free working environment is maintained to defined standards
* Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service. All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
To apply for this the Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Tracie Norton at E3R on NA