|Job Ref:||204614726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Job title: Principal or Associate Transport Planner|
Salary: £45K - £60K
This is one of London's most highly regarded transport planning consultancies. Their focus is on supporting London development planning projects, international stadia and major sporting events planning, together with transport interchange schemes.
They have recently moved into modern, studio-style offices in Farringdon and are looking to fill a number of permanent positions:
1. Extensive transport planning experience
2. Substantial London based, private sector client transport development planning experience essential
3. Should have experience in developing 'Trusted Advisor' client relationships
4. Work winning experience
5. Experience in supervising and managing junior staff
6. Experience in managing project teams to deliver large planning applications for major London developers to an exceptional standard.
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on (Apply online only) or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn