|Job Ref:||204614483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are currently looking for a multi-skilled engineer to come on board to support existing operations.|
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carry out day to day maintenance, faultfinding, repair and servicing of equipment.
* Keep maintenance records.
* Assist in the efficient running of production equipment.
* Assist with projects and machine installations and any other maintenance requirements.
* Maintain focus on Continuous Improvement by self and encouraging the team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Maintain a flexible attitude towards workings hours to meet the needs of the business.
* 17th edition electrical qualification.
* You must be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Experience with PLC'S.
* PLC Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Salary - £25,000-£30,000.
- Shifts- Double day.
- Overtime widely available.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy -
Alex Stenner on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants