|Job Ref:||204614394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Twickenham||Address:||Post Code:||TW1||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Our client requires a SENIOR PREMISES MANAGER to start permanently in Twickenham, Middlesex. The salary is £35,000 - £38,000. Please send your CV to be considered. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check.|
To ensure the effective delivery of both the Hard and Soft Facility Management Services at a cluster of schools (2-3) in accordance with the Building Schools for the Future (BSF) Schools Contract, manufacturing literature and operational programmes.
To lead and manage the team and direct sub-contractors in line with the Company and Contract operational plans.
To deliver effective day to day management and liaison with construction/contractor/supplier teams at the BSF schools to identify and resolve any operational issues that may affect and impact on the education process and plan appropriate actions in conjunction with the schools to prevent disruption.
To ensure that health, safety, environmental, hygiene and other legislative requirements are in place, up to date and meet statutory, Company and contractual requirements at all Schools within your area.
To effectively manage a delegated budget and systems in line with Company policies and procedures ensuring that financial regulations are followed.
To support the Senior Management team in driving quality and efficiency in service delivery by following the Company's robust procurement process.
Facilities/Asset Management & Service Delivery
* Lead on technical specialism across cluster of Schools/Contract to drive efficiency's in cyclical replacements and maintenance.
* Responsible for leading and ensuring contract compliance with statutory, planned and reactive requirements at a cluster of school sites.
* Ensure services are carried out in accordance with the Contract and Company standards.
* Support Senior Management teams with the delivery on all high level major planned activities relating to PPM.
* Ensure sites are on programme with their PPM programmes.
* Ensure adherence to all KPIs as per contract.
* Delivery of monthly performance management data and reports.
* Ensure that service performance is achieved to ensure that no financial contractual penalties are levied.
* Line management of direct reports and leadership of the teams within the role's allocated schools including the development of capability within the teams to ensure a high level of service delivery.
* Establish training gaps to meet current and future requirements and ensure effective training (including induction), coaching and support is provided and training records are maintained.
* Ensure all employees are aware of and comply with individual contract and Company policies and procedures.
* Ensure labour turnover and absence is monitored to understand the workforce and the reason why people work for and leave the Company.
* Ensure line management HR activities, including recruitment, absence and performance management, leavers and employee record keeping are managed effectively and are in line with Company policies and procedures.
* Develop and maintain sound professional working relationship with clients and other key stakeholders connected to the contracts.
* Lead on weekly FM meetings with the Client.
* Ensure the Company's reputation for quality and service is enhanced with the client and the customer by maintaining high quality standards in all services.
* Ensure all services, products and equipment are purchased through approved supplier routes.
* Evaluate and analyse services to ensure compliancy as detailed in Contract Monitoring Systems.
* Support with FM tender responses through experience of operating "live" contracts.
Financial and Risk Management
* Effective delegation of financial responsibilities within Contracts.
* Management of Operational Services to best minimise the risk of service failure and penalties under Contract Monitoring Systems.
* Continual improvement and better value for money to increase the quality of service.
* Lead by example and ensure the Company's information asset assurance policies and procedures are valued, understood and shared within the wider team and supply chain and there is protection of data/information of employees, clients, supply chain and those of the client.
* Excellent leadership skills with ability to manage and develop service teams and to motivate and achieve results through others.
* A strong ethos of customer service and ability to build effective and productive working relationships with client schools, suppliers, contractors, internal stakeholders etc
* Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels
* Ability to plan and organise multiple tasks and projects and work under pressure to multiple deadlines
* Ability to analyse and present management reporting data
* Ability to anticipate issues use own initiative and judgement, make decisions, problem solve, challenge and be assertive
* Self-motivated, result orientated and able to drive through change
* A positive 'can do' attitude
Experience / Qualifications:
* Proven FM (Hard/Soft) operational management experience in similar environment/s which involved P&L responsibilities and management of direct labour and sub-contract teams
* Experience of leading a business through mobilisation and conducting site based contract inductions for clients and end users alike
* Sub-contractor and supply chain management and partnership working.
* Experience of reviewing, developing and implementing new systems and processes
* Health and Safety Qualification (CITB SMSTS/IOSH/NEBOSH) and/or Compliance with Safe working practises
* Hard or Soft Technical Qualification within the FM industry
* Extensive CAFM operations and management experience
* Extensive BMS operations and management experience
* CCTV/Access Control operations and management experience
* Value Procurement