|Job Ref:||204614262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ramsgate||Address:||Post Code:||TR14||Salary:||£10 - £13/hour overtime + benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Assembler to join a leading engineering firm. |
The successful Electrical Assembler will be involved in the wiring of diesel and gas generator electrical components using electrical drawings, engineering standards and accepted engineering principles across all products lines.
Electrical Assembler Key Responsibilities:
- To complete electrical assembly of the generator build to the company's quality standard.
- Installation of engine harness and alternator configurations and up fit of all ancillary components.
- Working to weekly production schedules which may be demanding due to high volumes.
- Working within current Health and Safety legislation, published standards and codes and the company Health & Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Be participative with all company improvement initiatives e.g. Continuous Improvement for a leaner working processes and practices.
- Reporting product and facility faults, defects and omissions to the Production Supervisor.
- Be an active team player and be able to work within a larger team structure.
- Must be flexible in working with other Performance Cell functions if required e.g. Materials, Test, Quality, and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Make judgements and work on own initiative within agreed guidelines of work instructions and company quality standards.
- Be active in assisting the working area in maintaining a safe, clean, efficient working area.
- Be supportive by sharing knowledge with colleagues in support of achieving best practice.
The successful Electrical Assembler will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable relevant experience of electrical installation/assembly, up fit of electro mechanical parts within a manufacturing environment or relevant field e.g. electrical wiring or panel technician
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of following quality standards and Health & Safety guidelines
- Common approach to continuous Improvement
- Attention to detail
- time served Apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment
Alternatively the following will be considered
- GCSE, O Level or CSE in English, Maths & Technology subject
- Relevant NVQ, C&G certificate or NA (preferably in vehicle electrics, maintenance & repair)
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm, offering excellent working conditions alongside a competitive rate of pay.
For immediate consideration for this Electrical Assembler role please click 'apply now'
Profile of Kinetic Skilled & Trades:
Established since 1983, Kinetic Skilled & Trades recruits temporary & contract Blue Collar Engineers for a variety of specialist sectors, such as:
* Aerospace & Automotive
* Chemical & Pharmaceutical
* Energy & Utilities
* Electronics & Technology
* Food & Drink
* Heavy Industry
* Logistics & Distribution
* Specialist Engineering
In meeting candidates' requirements, our highly competent Consultants are committed to implementing structured and transparent recruitment methodologies that meet R.E.C (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and ISO 9001 accreditations. Due to our strong relationship with leading companies and intricate knowledge of niche sectors, we always require skilled and experienced Engineers for a diverse range of vacancies in various environments, including:
* Machine Shop
To discuss our current vacancies & find out more about how Kinetic Skilled & Trades can meet your bespoke requirements, please contact us at your convenience