|Job Ref:||204614255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + Bonuses And Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
White Goods Engineer - Leeds - £22,000 - £28,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (Over 50,000 employees - of which more than 70% are employed in Europe.)
* A thriving high end manufacturer.
* Established nearly 50 years' ago.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Someone who will be happy to cover Leeds and/or the surrounding areas.
* Experienced in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* Reporting to the area manager.
* Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Vehicle with private use - Contributory pension scheme - Free life cover.
* Over 4 weeks annual leave.
* Progression opportunities.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Won first for the best employer in the finished goods and consumer industry.
* 90% of employees believe this company to be an attractive employer and would recommend to their friends.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kelly Jeavons on or click the "Apply Now" button