|Job Ref:||204614227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus company car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
Position: Estimator / Project Manager - Mechanical & Electrical |
Location: Portsmouth area
Our client is a successful and expanding SME with a firm plan for expansion.
Part of this expansion is the appointment of an experienced Estimator / Project Manager to secure tendering opportunities and assist in the development of electrical & mechanical contracts for the company within the Industrial and Commercial sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to develop the role and grow with the business - the salary offered will be reviewed accordingly.
The company prides itself on its longstanding business relationships and reputation for customer excellence, so the person appointment will place a strong emphasis in this area.
• Promoting the company's M&E capabilities within the industrial and commercial sectors, securing opportunities to tender.
• Tendering for contracts from the South Coast to the M4 corridor.
• Preparing tender documents.
• Project management.
• Securing new mechanical & electrical contracts.
• Developing client relationships.
• Ongoing liaison with clients.
• M & E bias.
• Experienced in estimating of M&E contracts.
• Sales ability to secure tendering opportunities
• Familiar with producing tender documents.
• Self-motivated and 'hungry'.
• Strong customer relationship building skills.
• Ability to project-manage contracts from a distance