|Job Ref:||204614224||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Do you have proven previous experience within a rental warehouse environment or live events environment experience? |
If so, we are currently looking for a consoles technician based in West London.
As a technician you will take responsibility of the following:
* Preparing and ensuring all the lighting consoles are maintained
* Assist in preparing media servers and video screens and other equipments
* Ensuring all technical knowledge of consoles and computers is consistently updated
* Maintaining the records on stock repair and the stock control of all products
* To comply to the all the health and safety requirements as well as policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have PAT Training (City & Guilds or equivalent), Grand MA, HOG AND OR Avolites Training.
The successful candidate must possess leadership qualities, flexibility to do over time and team work. Must have good communication skills, organised and high level of attention to detail, positive attitude, ownership and accountability.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer