|Job Ref:||204614195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
First People Solutions are recruiting for a prestigious Architectural Firm in Glasgow.|
Our client an architectural firm that are award winning, are looking to hire a specific individual to add to their established team in Glasgow.
With several offices in the UK our client has developed a reputation for designing innovative buildings and environments in commercial, education and science sectors.
With a solid order book and good business outlook, they are looking to employ a technically minded Architect / Project Architect.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within commercial and or education. You will be able to run small scale projects and be happy producing technical drawings and assisting other teams within the office. A strong individual with the ability to work on several projects at a time.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Fast and accurate CAD skills, preferably AutoCAD and REVIT.
* Public Sector Experience (eg. Science, Healthcare, University)
* Excellent technical knowledge and detailing ability essential
* Contract administration skills
* Construction knowledge and design management skills
* Proven experience of working on complex highly serviced buildings
* In depth knowledge of UK building regulations and other statutory requirements including 'best practice'.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues both orally and in writing
* A record of building day to day relationships of trust with clients including communicating with clients and managing client relationships
* A self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed attitude to work and flexible, adaptable and responsive approach to new challenges
* The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
* Experience in developing designs/sketches into buildable solutions
* A proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard
* Experience in running small projects
* Able to motivate, coach and prioritise workload of project colleagues
* Run small size projects and carry out contract administration
* Work As part of a team and individually when required
* Along with all office staff, assist with general office and project tasks
The ideal candidate will ideally live in Glasgow and be aware of the market. Relocations will be carefully considered. This is a long term position with a long term career path in Glasgow