|Job Ref:||204614040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leamington Spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Operations Manager - Power Generation|
Salary - c£60,000
Location - Leamington Spa
We are seeking a Lead Operations Manager to oversee a team of Operations Engineers based in the field along with being responsible for the operation and maintenance for multiple plants throughout the UK. Our client is a rapidly expanding provider to the National Grid who own nearly 100 Diesel Engines with a view to double this with the help of their operations team.
Responsibilities as Operations Manager will include:
* Creating policies to comply with the high level of reliability & availability that the plant operates at
* Managing a growing team of Operators to ensure maximum efficiency
* Setting objectives, targets, planning development and monitor performance
* Technical fault finding diagnostics and delegation of these.
* Manage stock holding of spares
* Acting as SAP under the company's regulations
* Implement, manage and maintain all communications to sites and telecontrol systems
The ideal applicant will possess:
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within a similar field (e.g small scale power plants)
* A relevant HNC/ONC/HND or equivalent qualification
* A god knowledge of electrical distribution and generation issues
* Proven leadership skills, developing, training and encouraging a team
* Organisational and communication skills
This position is offering a salary of around £60,000 depending on experience plus company benefits.
If you or anyone you know is interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to work within a fast growing power generation company, please send an updated CV or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 (Apply online only) for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK