|Job Ref:||204613957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
We are seeking a Senior Transport Planner to join our client in Oxfordshire! Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy established for over 40 years and working within both public and private sectors. They employee skilled engineers and surveyors for work on all types of construction projects but with a speciality in land and building surveying, highways and transport planning. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking a Senior Transport Planner to join them on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire!|
As the selected Senior Transport Planner you will be joining the Transport and Highways Team, where you will perform site appraisals, feasibility studies and assessments. You will provide pre-application advice to clients and transport assessments, statements and plans to accompany applications, so a strong background in transport planning will be crucial.
* Oversee and co-ordinate entire projects and packages
* Prepare fee proposals and invoices
* Liaise with local authorities and project team members
* Perform traffic modelling and junction capacity assessments
* Prepare rebuttals to statutory consultees through the planning process
* Significant experience in a similar role, with supporting qualifications
* Strong knowledge of relevant software (TRICS, ARCADY, Paramics)
* Experience fully supporting planning appeals, public enquiries and examinations in public
* Solid understanding of Stopping Up and Traffic Regulation Orders
* Strong communication skills to liaise with other professionals
This opportunity is for a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player to join our client on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire. Our client offers a competitive salary for the ideal candidate, who would be able to lead projects including finances.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1005JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below