|Job Ref:||204613924||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
My client, an ambitious FMCG company in Teesside, are looking for an engineering manager to join their existing team, to ensure continued maintenance and to keep in line with current industry legislation.|
The ideal candidate will be:
* An experienced professional, multi skilled electrically and mechanically.
* Ideally from a manufacturing/FMCG background
* Experienced in PLC's and Automation
* Familiar with standard operating procedures and able to write and update SOP's where applicable
* Able to provide engineering cover where appropriate
* Experienced within health and safety and able to ensure that site rules are followed and relevant legislation is briefed out to staff
This role is ideally for a an experienced engineering manager who is looking for a new challenge with continued development opportunities to allow the right candidate to grow.
Please apply to