|Job Ref:||204613871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Nr Towcester||Address:||Salary:||£11 - £15/hour £11-£15ph DoE + 20 days holiday||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
• £11-£15p/h doe
• Regular overtime available @ time and half
• 39 hr week
We have an immediate position available for an experienced CNC Turner to work for a precision sub contract business based near Towcester, Northamptonshire
• The client have CNC lathes which are pretty much all Fanuc based. They are looking for additional resource to bolster that team. Machines are Hardinge CNC lathes and Star Sliding Head Lathes. All Fanuc based.
• Looking for someone who can primarily set and run but the ability to program would be a bonus.
• Someone who is flexible to job change, willing to work overtime and perhaps very occasionally during busy high demand periods nights (very infrequent).
• We need someone who is competent with working with tight tolerances with both small and large batch production. Typically less than 0.005mm. Complex highly precision parts is their specialty
• You should be able to read engineering drawings and translate to machine programs and machined parts. If you cannot program then a good understanding of this step is beneficial so that already set machines can be altered to produce correct parts.
• Timescales can be demanding so a willingness to work hard and get the job done quickly and to the right standard is important.
• Knowledge of inspection standards, practical use of inspection equipment and quality is essential for the role where the candidate will be checking their own work off the machine before independent checks by Inspection staff.
• So hardworking, punctual, attention to detail, flexible, reliable, quick & keen learner and disciplined - are all essential attributes.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy