|Job Ref:||204613802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Daventry||Address:||Post Code:||NN11||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum Overtime, bonus, pension, other be||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias|
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
A Maintenance Engineer, electrically biased, is required to work for specialist manufacturer. There is a bundle of in house training that the company can offer from PLC courses, machine specific training and various upskilling options to enable candidates to become stronger in their weaker bias. With this extensive training and development on offer, combined with a competitive package, make this opportunity one not to be missed.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer, Electrically bias
• PLC experience - Fault Finding
• Mechanically competent
• Working on various machines; Washing, cutting, tempering, furnaces, cooling and conveyors
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working with other Maintenance Engineers
• Regular training and development on a monthly basis
• Competitive salary package with overtime
• Expanding team, growing company and unlimited progression
• No weekend work needed!!!!!
Benefits: Overtime, bonus, pension, other benefits
Commutable: Daventry, Northampton, Market Harborough and Kettering
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on