|Job Ref:||204613787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum Competitive Benefits Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Field Service Engineer #160812|
South England - Southampton, Swindon, Andover
Up to £26,000 based on experience, Company Vehicle, Pension, Insurances
Field Service Engineer - Water Solutions
The Company: Our client is a global market leading environmental solutions supplier. They provide a wide range of business solutions managing, waste, water and energy to protect and preserve the environment. They are an established presence in the UK market and are looking to add to their engineering team.
The Role: You will be joining their clean water offering serving a wide and diverse range of clients and sectors. You will be installing, servicing and maintaining clean water equipment for use in medical, laboratory, university and scientific sectors where water used must be ultra-pure. You will be working on pumps, filters and associated equipment to ensure minimal disruption to critical water devices.
* You are a mouldable and open minded person looking to build a career in a leading company.
* You will have some experience working in a customer facing position, either field or customer service.
* You will have an engineering or technical background with experience in electrical and/or mechanical fields.
* You are articulate and able to converse with working professionals in an academic environment.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
* Up to £26,000 basic salary
* Company Vehicle, Pension, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Location: This role covers the south of the UK with candidates considered from Southampton, Andover and Swindon and the surrounding areas.
At BMS Engineering we specialise in engineering recruitment right across the UK. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer field service engineering jobs across a range of sectors - manufacturing industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.