|Job Ref:||204613703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Spalding||Address:||Post Code:||PE11||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum Overtime, bonus, pension, other be||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias|
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
From their state of the art manufacturing site this company produce a wide array of food products which are predominantly sold by major supermarkets and food service companies.
As a Maintenance Engineer joining this business, you will be rewarded with a phenomenal training and development program with includes external and internal PLC courses. They have won many awards for their high quality products and continue to expand their portfolio and client base.
Due to this reputation the company is constantly flooded with orders which has seen their turnover double over recent years and fast approaching the £300million mark.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• This position requires the candidate to be a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• The successful applicant would have needed to have a vast amount of experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
• Recognised qualification in electrical engineering
• Mechanically competent
• Working on various equipment including; conveyors, shrink wrappers and fillers
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Upskilling to a multi-skilled maintenance engineer
• Unlimited training and development, whether internal or external
• Competitive salary package with lots of overtime
• An exciting new team with state of the art machinery
• Progression from maintenance engineer to engineering supervisor
Benefits: Overtime, bonus, pension, other benefits
Commutable: Spalding, Holbeach, Stamford and Bourne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on