|Job Ref:||204613700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum Negotiable, Pension, Career Progress||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
I am working on behalf of an Engineering practice who have a wide range of Civil and Structural projects, they are going through an excellent period of growth across a wide range of sectors and they are opening new offices are around the UK. |
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who is looking to grow their own knowledge and career while developing others within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing projects from enquiry to full completion.
* Lead the design process with experience in using all materials, on a wide range of projects.
* Develop the structural engineering department playing a key role in the company's development.
* Ability to work on a range challenging projects in partnership with clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 4 year's experience.
* Relevant HND/Degree.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoTRACK and Microdrainage.
* Highway, Road and Drainage design experience.
* Excellent basic salary dependent on experience.
* Company Pension.
* Flexible working
* Excellent Holiday package
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V or call NA
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on NA and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants