|Job Ref:||204613683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thrapston||Address:||Post Code:||NN14||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a multi national company based in the Thrapston area.
- Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure the optimum performance of all production and automation machinery to include; Conveyors and packaging equipment.
- You will carry out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance work to ensure production capacity working to strict deadlines.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response to any breakdowns that occur ensuring you will maintain timely and accurate records.
- Your input and active participation will be expected in continuous improvement activities throughout the whole production site.
- The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship/ HNC/HND/ONC or equivalent in electrical Engineering.
- A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position, this will ideally be gained from ideally Packaging, Food, FMCG or automotive industries will be considered.
- You must be able to communicate effectively across the board, have excellent attention to detail and be computer literate.
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Position will suit a Maintenance Engineer, Technician, Shift or Line Engineer
4 on 4 off 12 hour days and nights
£35k - £40k
URGENT- The Maintenance Engineer's position is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days