|Job Ref:||204613675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stallingborough||Address:||Post Code:||DN41||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Operations Engineer to join their expanding team based in Stallingborough|
Operations Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide line management responsibilities to the Site Operations Team.
- Take a lead role in the development of strategies which effectively support & contribute to the planning & management of day-to-day & longer-term Operations & Maintenance activities, balancing commercial and safety considerations.
- Participate in & support plant engineering and maintenance activities including fault diagnosis, outage planning and execution, problem solving and plant improvement activities.
- Provide out of hours support in line with the site call out rota.
- Support the Plant Manager in developing, communicating and meeting required Operations Standards, systems, policies, procedures, processes and (K)ey (P)erformance (I)ndicators.
- Where required lead plant safety schemes, reporting and events, providing support where required and actively implementing any arising recommendations.
- Lead and monitor the application of company safety policies and procedures to ensure continued compliance.
- Assist in the development and continued enhancement of Integrated Management Systems ensuring that all systems are compliant with all ISO standards and maintained to the highest specifications.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC, equivalent or working towards qualification in process or mechanical engineering discipline.
- Responsibilities in operations, maintenance or engineering role in a 24/7 operations in normal & abnormal operating conditions.
- Developing, implementing & evaluating systems, upgrades, improvements & modifications.
- Experience in fault diagnosis & problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package including project.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems.
- Relevant supervisory management experience, including performance & change management.
The Package - What You Could Earn:
- A competitive basic salary depending upon experience
- Company benefits