|Job Ref:||204610442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||M23 9GE||Address:||Salary:||£12/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
HGV Trailer Fitter|
Following significant growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Trailer Technician operating in the Manchester workshop.
Reporting to the Work Manager you'll be required to service, repair and inspect trailers, complete trailer records and perform maintenance work within set timescales. You'll also be responsible for delivering scheduled maintenance in line with fixed maintenance plan.
Other specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring delivery of most cost effective breakdown and repair.
- Ensuring all recharges are identified.
- Ensuring maximum utilisation and productivity of fleet related assets.
- Maintaining and updating scheduled service information.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - TRAILER TECHNICIAN
This role is ideally suited to an organised, proactive and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in vehicle / trailer servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- A broad knowledge and experience of modern commercial trailers including ABS/EBS, electrical and general servicing;
- A full driving licence