|Job Ref:||204610353||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
Cummins Allison Ltd are seeking a number of highly motivated Field Service Engineers based in South East England to be employed on Temporary Contracts for a 6-12-month project.|
Cummins Allison Ltd supplies and services High Speed Coin Sorters/Counters, Currency Scanners and Cash Handling equipment as well as Self-service Coin Counters and Digital Coin Scales.
The Project involves the upgrading of all Cummins Allison equipment across the region. Successful candidates will possess and be responsible for the following:
- A proven track record within a field service environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given on our specialist equipment.
- You should have a sound Mechanical engineering background. In addition to this you should possess excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- This position offers an excellent remuneration package plus a company car so therefore a full, clean, UK driving license is essential.
- We are a company that has an excellent reputation for customer service, therefore, you will be tasked with ensuring all of our customers receive the highest possible care and that all visits and customer calls are made in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and comply with Company policies, procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Work as part of the Service Team to provide the highest quality of service and to assist colleagues where necessary.
- Be professional and courteous in your approach to your customers.
- Maintain Car stock levels.
- Show a high degree of self-management
- Maintain clear and concise records.
The positions will cover all of The South East area and applications from all parts of The South east of England will be given equal consideration.
These are to be held at our Head office in Coventry in October
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive Salary and Benefits, including, Commission and lead bonus scheme, Private Pension, Health Care and Company Vehicle.
*Due to the amount of applications received to our online adverts, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you have not received correspondence within 28 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This vacancy is being advertised by Cummins Allison Ltd. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, colour, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability. We will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community