|Job Ref:||204610225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hitchin||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Salary:||£16.50 - £22/hour negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
CNC Programmers are currently required for a high precision manufacturing company based in North Hertfordshire.|
This is a temp to Perm role with 3 months probation contract.
As a CNC Programmer your duties would include:
1. Programming mechanical parts from models and engineering drawings.
2. Setting up the machines, change tools & fixtures
3. Produce new tools when required
4. Producing and inspecting 1st off and ensuring job is suitable for hand over by producing a SET UP SHEET & TOOLING SHEET.
5. Keeping working environment clean and tidy using 5S & Lean methodology.
6. Good communication skills required.
7. Able to work on own initiative & as part of a team.
8. Working on Haas (fanuc type of control), XYZ (Siemens control) & Bridgeport( Heidenhain)
9. 39hour week with overtime available.
This role would require working on a shift pattern - 2 shift working Days/Nights.
Permanent night shift work is also available.
Higher rates available for overtime!
The company is based within easy commute from Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock and Stevenage
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a "CNC Programmer" and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
For other similar jobs Google search: Mane Contract Services "CNC Programmer" Jobs Mane is a leading technical recruitment agency who specialise in engineering jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs, rails jobs, construction jobs, aerospace jobs and automotive jobs. So, if this position is not quite right please don't hesitate to contact us for alternative NA you are a client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your technical recruitment process, please phone on (Apply online only)