|Job Ref:||204615301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:27|
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System within the Business Unit, ensuring compliance with ISO 900
* Reviewing and evaluating Group Quality Management System processes and documentation and supporting Group HSQE in the development of the system.
* Ensure all Business Unit / Contract Quality statistics are collated in a timely manner and submitted to Group HSQE for reporting purposes.
* Review quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / Contract Quality campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the Business Unit/ Senior HSQE Manager.
* Drive the 'Right First Time' philosophy across the Business Unit, ensuring that all staff are aware of their Quality responsibilities.
* Co-ordinating Quality input on Business Unit contracts. Managing the workload of the Quality Advisors and ensuring the Project Manager and employees are aware of their Quality responsibilities.
* Ensuring that Project Quality Plans and Project Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) are produced for each project.
* Co-ordinating the delivery of the Group Audit Programme with the HSQE Managers to measure the implementation and effectiveness of the Group Management System within the Business Unit and on Projects, and to identify any potential areas of improvement.
* Planning and executing internal audits as required within the Business Unit and Projects to ensure compliance with Client / Project requirements.
* Undertaking inspections and site tours to ensure compliance with environmental policies and procedures.
* Ensuring that Quality Observations are raised where non-conformances are found and that satisfactory corrective action and action to prevent occurrence are identified and implemented. Ensure lessons learned are communicated across the Project / Contract and shared across the Business Unit and with Group HSQE.
* Facilitate the Lessons Learned process at the Business Unit and Project level and ensure that best practices are identified and implemented.
* Stopping work with the agreement of the Project Manager any time HSQE management of the works is in question.
* Recruitment, resourcing and development of quality personnel within the Business Unit.
* Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and quality award submissions.
* Disseminate information issued by Group Quality Manager to relevant employees