|Job Ref:||204615271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Arlesey||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
f you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions, then we are interested in hearing from you.|
* Experience with 3D software such as AutoCAD 3D and/ or Revit is desirable, comprising also the application of project collaboration platforms.
* Conversant with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
* Experience in all or some of the design development for Transmission & Distribution projects, preferably Substations..
* Experience using Project Wise.
* Proven skills to successfully control and manage workload and the implementation of company and project CAD standards and drawing document procedures.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
* Ability to work on own initiative as an experienced CAD operator, in conjunction with civil, structural and electrical design engineers.
* Experience of civil or electrical engineering projects.
* Ability to produce accurate drawings and details for substation related projects.
* An understanding of industry standards.
Preferred Qualifications * HNC or equivalent in engineering or related discipline.
Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide