|Job Ref:||204615253||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£27237 - £30234/annum overtime, holidays||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:27|
Electrical Maintenance Technician/Engineer|
£27237 plus £2997 Shift Allowance (30234) plus overtime at time and a half
37.5 hours per week, working a 3 shift rotation (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
Are you from an engineering/manufacturing Maintenance background and looking for a wide ranging, technically challenging and varied role offering extensive training?
On offer is a position with a very well established and stable organisation who employ over 220 people on site in Nottingham. Success has been built on a range of customers, products and industries, and geographical locations giving inherent stability and reliance to market forces . This company are aggressively exploring new areas of business for existing and new product families based on a sound reputation across a wide ranging customer platform.
They currently require a Maintenance Technician to undertake breakdown cover and carry out preventative maintenance to production machinery
1. Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair will be the main part of the role
2. Trouble shooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
3. Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
1. Background in manufacturing sector
2. Hydraulic/Pneumatic experience
3. Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
This is an excellent position offering career progression and excellent training.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith