|Job Ref:||204615249||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Our client, a growing and well-respected specialist contractor, is looking for an AutoCAD Technician who has experience within Materials Scheduling, production or similar roles. The role will fit in with the buying department. |
Working with a team of Materials Schedulers, the successful candidate will be required to plan and establish production schedules and produce AutoCAD based on the schedules. Other responsibilities for this role will include the production of site packs, procurement schedules and cutting lists.
- Experience in a Materials Scheduling, planning or production type role
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead
- Driven and hard-working individual.
- Experience within the glass, ceramic and concrete sectors.
- As this is a new role within the business, an immediate start is available for right candidate.
- 37.5 hour contract
- £20,000 to £25,000 for the right candidate