|Job Ref:||204615223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Excellent benefits package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Commercial Maintenance Services (CMS) UK Ltd is an established and successful commercial building maintenance company. This privately owned business has grown from strength to strength and has a number of prestigious contracts within the care home, hotel and leisure sectors. Due to the ongoing expansion of existing contracts and new contracts, to provide maintenance services on a national basis, CMS UK Ltd are now seeking to appoint a HVAC Engineer to cover the M1 corridor. |
CMS UK Ltd are a highly regarded employer with over 100 engineers, an excellent reputation and loyal long serving staff. They offer a competitive salary and an industry leading benefits package including overtime pay, call-out bonus (call-out rota of 1 in every 4 weeks), private health care, a fully expensed van, iPhone, tablet and uniform.
The role of HVAC Engineer covers a geographical location (on the road) and Engineers will be required to cover from Leeds to Northampton. Therefore, applicants based in Nottingham would be preferable. Engineers are given full support by an expert Logistics and administration team and tech support management.
Your duties will include:
* Carrying out Maintenance Inspections and Servicing of AHU's, AC units VRV multi split systems, room heat pumps, mechanical services and associated plant and equipment.
* Plumbing in commercial and domestic environments.
* Attending Reactive, Diagnostic and Repair calls.
* Completing associated certification documentation in line with industry/client requirements.
* Estimating labour requirements for repairs to enable quotations to be generated.
* Liaising with suppliers to obtain part information/costs.
Experience & Competencies required:
* Applicants must be an experienced time served AC Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills.
* Applicants must have experience of plumbing as this will be a large part of the role.
* Applicants preferably hold or have held, F gas qualifications.
* Experience/knowledge of Gas fired heating appliances would be beneficial but not essential.
* Experience/knowledge of electrical/controls and commercial plumbing installations would be an advantage.
* A thorough knowledge of a wide range of commercial AC installations and systems.
* A proactive approach to problem solving.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Full Driving Licence
* Overtime Pay (x.1.5 or x2)
* Call-Out Bonus/Pay (Call-out Rota of 1 in every 4 weeks) - £50 for 1st hour of any job, then £36 for 2nd/+ hours of any job
* Private Health Care (after 12 months)
* Fully expensed van