|Job Ref:||204612326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Basic £32K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
Location: Hunston, West Sussex
An Excellent food manufacturing company is looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to carry out routine and reactive maintenance on production machinery. My client is world-wide manufacturing company who look to invest heavily into the maintenance department. They have over 8 sites in the UK and are known as a world-wide house hold brand.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Electrical maintenance engineer
• Electrical Engineering qualification
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Continuous improvement experience
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Training courses such as PLC Fault finding, Siemens s5 etc.
• To be part of a global organisation
• Countless opportunities to progress
• Outstanding benefit package
• Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Hunston, West Sussex, Havant, Selsey, Singleton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details