|Job Ref:||204612195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Basic £32K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Maintenance Engineer- Heavy Industry|
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a large manufacturing organisation in Berkshire. The mechanically biased maintenance engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of automated machinery in a heavy manufacturing environment, and in return, the engineer will have endless technical development.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled- Mechanically Biased
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• PLC Fault finding
• Willingness to get involved in projects
• Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Days only shift
• Training and technical development
• Opportunities for progression
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Working in a skilled team of maintenance engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Newbury, Berkshire, Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Oxfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Lewis.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details