|Job Ref:||204612167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Job Title: Project Manager - Controls and Automation|
Ref No: RLB2407
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continued success and growth my client is recruiting a Project Manager on a contract basis.
This role is for a skilled, focused and highly motivated Project Manager to join the M&E Water Team on a project for a framework Key Client Account and will be looking after all areas from tender through to development and implementation of the project program.
As the Project Manager you will bring demonstrable project experience, project delivery experience, and commercial skills to the team. Working closely with the Contracts Manager & the Construction & Commissioning Managers
As a Project Manager you will have the following experience:
• Significant Project Management experience, with experience of extended project management/co-ordination, managing multiple projects and complex projects to TCQi
• Exceptional track record of TCQI delivery of projects
• Strong knowledge and experience of ICA technologies Experience in managing resources in a matrix organisation
• Background in managing 3rd party suppliers
• Sound financial management skill in a Earned Value and forecast v planned environment
• Promotes a safety culture in projects and the business
• Working knowledge of appropriate health and safety regulations (i.e. CDM, HASAWA etc).
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time