|Job Ref:||204612102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£32 - £34/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Portsmouth/South Coast - £32/34k |
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer who is seeking a new opportunity?
Are you looking for a company who can catapult you career forwarded?
Are you happy to work in and around London on a mobile basis?
If you answered yes to those 3 questions please read this job spec!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a growing M&E company to cover a variety of their commercial contracts on the south coast ( Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Chichester)
Our client who have operated for over 30 years are a specialist Building Services Company who operate solely in the commercial environment, providing total facilities management to a variety of different clientele from small managing agents right through to high end blue chip clients.
A bit about you?
• You must have time served experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
• You must have experience working in a Commercial Experience.
• You must have strong customer facing skills.
• You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration & have your FGAS qualification.
• To manage, undertake & respond to PPM & Reactive works on Air Conditioning Equipment promptly & efficiently.
• To perform small Installation works, replacing units (Like for Like swaps)
• To mentor & train Air Conditioning Apprentices when required
The right Air Conditioning Engineer can expect to receive a basic salary of £34,000 - £36,00 depending on experience, Van & Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, 20 Days Holiday & some travel time. You will also be asked to take part in a call out rota which you will be paid a standby allowance for.
This is an impressive opportunity that will lead to progression and industry related training for the successful Air Conditioning Engineer. I encourage all Air Conditioning Engineers who are looking to move their career forward to apply.
Please email your CV to s (url removed) or call (Apply online only) and ask to speak with Sean Hitchman if you would like to hear more.
 mailto:(url removed)