|Job Ref:||204612062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Design & Development Engineer|
£35,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in Oxfordshire
Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual with mechanical design/drawing experience within the Hydraulic industry? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an established leading international Company? An innovative Hydraulic company are looking to take on board a qualified engineer (minimum HNC level or equivalent) to work as a Design & Development Engineer within their Engineering department in Oxfordshire.
Within this role, your key responsibilities will be...
• Design hydraulic components, systems and sub-systems to customer or internal
• Modify and develop existing products and system designs to improve performance and reduce cost etc
• Design and detail components using a Solidworks 3D CAD system
• Supervise assembly and test of components and systems ensuring that internal and customer requirements are satisfied
• Write technical reports to document testing or performance characteristics
You will be able to demonstrate...
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in mechanical engineering design 3D CAD
• Experience of Hydraulics either as a designer or end user
• Good organisational skills and excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent IT skills
• Full driving licence
In return for joining their team you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus benefits for your hard work! Please contact Britney Dugdale for an immediate interview should you wish to progress your career within a leading organisation.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a new Engineering position, give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful