|Job Ref:||204612002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Basic up to £40K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
My client manufactures various bespoke packaging equipment and is currently recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer/ Engineering Supervisor. The opportunity to join this ever growing, specialist manufacturer has become available due to their continuous expansion. Several forms of packaging, for many different industries are made at this site and distributed across Europe. Numerous multi-national FMCG companies use this organisation to deliver top quality packaging. Clients including various food and home care markets in the UK and abroad co insides with their many sites scattered across mainland Europe, so the opportunity to travel is there if wanted. The size of this company is huge and they are only getting bigger and better. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and other benefits.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer/ Engineering Supervisor:
• The Senior Maintenance Engineer/ Engineering Supervisor must have a strong technical background
• qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
• Continuous improvement and project involvement.
• Any knowledge of PLC's is an added bonus
• Previous employment in a senior position would be beneficial
• But my client is willing to give a maintenance engineer who is aspirational to get into management an opportunity
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Blue chip company
• Training, development and investment
• Continuous improvement and project involvements
• Engineering Supervisor status
• Opportunities to progress within the group
• Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Overtime - Pension - Healthcare - Other benefits.
Commutable: Farnborough, Farnham, Woking and Guildford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details