|Job Ref:||204611990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Vehicle, call out and over time||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Fire and Security Engineer|
Located near Southampton (Area 60 miles around the SO postcode)
Company Vehicle, overtime, call out
Minimum 2 to 3 years fire and security experience. This is for a very reputable and large Fire and Security company with apporx 350 employees at present
Duties may include:
• Running new cables
• Repairing existing cables
• Full diagnostics
• Replacing equipment (for environmental reasons)
• Extending systems where necessary
• Taking signal strength readings
• Commissioning equipment including compliance checks to ensure the system is reliable, operating effectively and meeting required grades of certification
• Participation in 24 hour emergency standby rota (essential)
• Area of coverage: approximately 60 mile radius of Southampton.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Well presented
• Reliable and dependable.
Full training will be provided to the right individuals, including FIA accreditation, IPCCTV training, Access Control etc.
Please call George on (Apply online only) asap