|Job Ref:||204611954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
CNC Press Brake, Leicester, Perm |
ROLE - CNC PRESS BRAKE SETTER / OPERATOR
SECTOR - SHEET METAL
BASED - LEICESTER
SALARY - UP TO £9.50PH + OVERTIME
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is continuing to lead the way and bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Hays Recruitment Specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced shop floor engineers to companies across the midlands and with a new local hub they are currently recruiting for a large reputable manufacturer. Due to the positive economic attitude our preferred partner is looking to expand and bring in experienced CNC Press Brake Setter to work in a fast paced production environment to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
* ABOUT YOU -
- Be an experienced CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience of working with Amada press brakes preferred but not essential
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Be knowledgeable about and able to change tools, program and set to drawing.
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
* In the following areas:
Leicester City Centre, Hinckley, Coventry, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Oakham, Uppingham, Nottingham, Blaby, Derby, Nuneaton, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Shepshed, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Rugby, Market Harborough, Ashby de-la-Zouch, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby