|Job Ref:||204611714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Evesham||Address:||Post Code:||WR11||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
APQP Engineer |
Salary: £30K - £35K plus excellent benefits
A specialist plastics manufacturing company are now looking for an APQP Engineer to join their team.
APQP Engineer - Job Role:
The Role Responsibilities include: - Lead all project engineering (APQP) requirements / activities for new projects and support all product/ supplier related issues and meet customer expectations.
APQP Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of process documentation from pre-press to production for NPI, including but not limited to- Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, Work Instructions, Packing Instructions - Organise and Facilitate POP activities.
- Conduct training and mentoring for NPI - Support Design and Feasibility process for NPI and Engineering Change.
- Support CI and 6 Sigma programmes.
- Actively support Process/customer concern investigation activities using Global 8d techniques - Presentation and feedback to customers on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support engineering change on existing products and processes. - Ensure that the customers and companies quality objectives and requirements are identified and support the operations to make sure they are applied - maintain, update and control current production documentation.
- Support production and customer demands, both internal and external.
- Monitor supplier quality and provide rapid response for any quality concerns
- Actively supporting quality improvement and cost reduction initiatives and presentations
- Appropriate analytic tasks to root cause problem solve production, customer or supplier related issues
- Management of innovation needs into full commercialisation
- Help drive a continuous improvement culture on site through the implementation of key projects
APQP Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a APQP Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Ideally hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience required in Manufacturing/Quality environment.
- Project management experience including NPI introduction
- Able to create timing plans/ APQP deliverables
- Experience of Just in Time
- Proactive approach and must have the ability to make decisions
For more information please call Paul Gorton on (Apply online only).
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update