|Job Ref:||38578||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 05:06|
The Logistics Leader will implement and lead all logistics policies and activities for Landing Systems. This position is responsible for developing Business Unit specific strategic strategies and incorporating best-in-class standard processes and procedures. The position will work directly with UTAS supply chain to validate and analyze freight spend and identify cost saving measures. Also working with the global UTAS logistics team to implement UTAS directed procedures and policies. In addition this position will develop policies around track/tracking, freight status reporting, and other logistics reporting. The Logistics Leader will ensure all site logistics teams are aligned to ITC/AES/ITAR directives, and will lead coordinated efforts with LS ITC to ensure proper logistics policy development.
Note - This position is being posted in Oakville and Troy, Ohio.
• Develop and implement best in class receiving and shipping processes for Landing Systems
• Lead logistics policy development for ITC/AES directives
• Monitor and analyze internal and external freight spend
• Monitor supply chain vs. operation freight spend
• Coordinate and analyze carrier usage against corporate carrier run guidance
• Coordinate Landing Systems requirements for sites during contract negotiations
• Lead cross border and carrier disputes for timely resolution
• Investigate lost/delayed/non-compliant freight situations with focus on RRCA
• Identify and execute cost savings measures for Landing Systems operations
• Lead BU discussions on customs brokerage and freight forwarding
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four year Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalent through relevant experience in a related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of SAP ERP and or MRP requirements planning experience.
• Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience in purchasing, supply chain, operations, finance, or other materials departments.
• Strong computer skills and advanced knowledge in MS Excel functionality.
• Excellent written and verbal communications at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with report development in Business Objects, Bex, or other related reporting system(s) is preferred.
Position must have operational knowledge of regulations such as IATA, DOT, Hazmat, C-TPAT, and other regulatory items.
By clicking on "Apply" you agree to answer the following questions;
1. Do you have a four year degree or equivalent experience?
2. Do you have a minimum of 5 years of SAP ERP and/or MRP requirements planning experience?
3. Do you have a minimum of 10 years' experience in supply chain, operations, finance or other materials department?
4. Do you strong computer skills and advanced knowledge in MS Excel?
5. Do you have 5 years of experience in a logistics or similar roles?
6. Have you advised your supervisor of your application for this position?