the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Locate and initiate the purchase of materials, tools and components via communication with internal and external sources and suppliers
- Research and administer special programs, which may include programs such as warranty, Smart Parts, open delivery items
- Review financial summary for Proposal including pre-sale margin analysis
- Coordinate and establish downtime for maintenance events
- Work with customers for clarification of requirements to ensure customer expectations are met
- Assist in performing acceptability analysis based on current scheduling requirements and availability of resources
- Assist in creating project flow charts and other management tools in support of aircraft visit
- Determine resource availability, such as tools, facility capacity, components, or labor hours, coordinating with resource providers on issues which could potentially impact the Master Schedule
- Assemble aircraft work packages in a logical efficient manner including identification of material, tooling, and manpower requirements prior to scheduled induction
- Attend customer debrief (or pre-induct) prior to aircraft arrival as required
- Input data into systems as required
- Maintain and assist in development of aircraft model specific technical information, for example airframe, engine, avionics, and paint / interior
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You will have 2 years' experience in aircraft maintenance environment
- You will have computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, project, e-mail, and web-based applications
- You will have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers, management and contractor
- You will have analytical skills necessary to research, review and accommodate scheduling requirements
- You will have planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize and coordinate workload within a multiple project setting with rapidly changing priorities
- You will have ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- You will have ability to analyze risk and make sound business decisions
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.