|Job Ref:||204615399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£0.00 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||03/10/2016 02:27|
A leading technology solutions company who hold long-term contracts with many of the UK's leading supermarkets /retail chains are currently expanding their installation department. The main work involves the installation of retail technology systems such as electronic scales / labelling equipment / digital pricing tags. The work includes night work and flexibility to work weekends where required.|
Salary: Up to Â£21,000 + Company Van + Occasional Callout + paid per mile (travel) + lots of overtime = OTE 28k
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILL SETS
- Complete all associated training as required, ensuring that you are capable and confident in completing tasks. This may require lone working.
- To install all products as supplied by our client and any 3rd party supplier to an acceptable standard in customer premises.
- Have the ability to install & verify scales, once training course has been completed, in a range of customer sites.
- Manage installations on site and interact with other contractors to ensure a Â'one team' work ethic.
- Frequently working as part of a team surveying, installing & maintaining a number of Â'People counting' solutions.
- Ensure all Installations are completed on time with minimal store impact
- Complete all site sign offs and paperwork, ensure all administration tasks are completed on time & in good condition.
- Liaise with client on site, and ensure a win:win solution to issues where possible.
- Attend all sites on time, keeping constant contact with Install Admin & Duty Manager
- Windows Word/Excel proficiency, structured cabling skills, ability to install containment whilst working at height, CSCS, IPAF & general IT skills.
- Understanding IP addressing.
- To carry out any other request compatible with the Job Description as identified by Installation Manager