|Job Ref:||204615401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
This Top 10 contractor is seeking a determined Quantity Surveyor to work, initially, on a mixed-use residential development in Buckinghamshire.
This is an ideal role for anyone looking to make the step up from an Assistant Quantity Surveyor position or those stuck in a Quantity Surveyor role with a lack of progression opportunities.
The rare opportunity for the Successful Quantity Surveyor to join a Top 10 contractor, you will be given elements of responsibility to carry out without supervision and also assist the Senior Quantity Surveyors
Key Responsibilities include:
* Measurements - Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
* Monthly stock taking for external valuations.
* Prepare and agree day work sheets.
* Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes.
* Assisting QS - Payments, Valuations, Preparation of Financial reports
* Taking site measurements
* Measuring from drawings
The successful Quantity Surveyor will already hold a HND or Degree Qualification and must have experience in a QS or Assistant QS in a contractor, dealing with Residential housing projects.
* Highly motivated
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
* Ability to deliver a high-level of customer service
* Problem solving ability
* Willingness to learn and progress within the industry
The opportunity to work with one of the most respected construction companies in the UK. There are development and career progression opportunities open to those who are driven and willing to learn.
You will receive:
* £35,000 - £40,000 pa
* Car Allowance - Up to £4k
* Contributory pension
* Life Assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in Buckinghamshire, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Cost Manager / High Wycombe / Buckinghamshire