|Job Ref:||204615408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£300 - £310/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
£300 a day
You will join a high performing team within an aerospace technology engineering business.
You will have skills around:
* C++, C#, C, Ada Programming languages
* Experience in writing technical documents
* Familiarity with UML / SysML
Ideally you will have worked in an aerospace or similar software engineering department and have experience of related software standards such as MISRA-C, JSF, DO-178B/C, ISO12207
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Develop capabilities (tools, modelling) of the Systems Engineering Department through the use of new technologies and methodologies.
* Conduct requirements analyses as directed and generate detailed software specifications accordingly.
* Develop both embedded and PC-based applications to a safety-critical standard.
* Development and documentation of coding standards, review checklists, configuration management systems.
* Prepare for and participate in software audits - both internally and with external suppliers.
* Participate in and be subject to peer review of all software process outputs (documentation, source code, test results).
** Please contact me as soon as you are able to apply for this role