|Job Ref:||204615415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£58000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Senior Planner - Manchester|
A leading main contractor based in Manchester has rare opportunity to join their growing team. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and an unbelievable order book. This will provide you with great career prospects on leading projects based in Manchester.
As the successful Senior Planner you will take sole responsibility for the construction planning on some of their leading projects. You will also have tender knowledge and be expected to contribute during the tender phase. Projects range in value from £10m - £50m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
* 10 years' experience as a Project Planner
* Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
* Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
* Primavera P6 planner beneficial
* Asta powerproject
* Microsoft Projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£50000 - £65000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
* Market leading contractor.
* Regular repeat business from an established client base.
* Job Security and long term prospects.
* Career development
* Good mix of office/site based work
* Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business