|Job Ref:||204615429||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||03/10/2016 03:13|
Conrad Consulting are working with an Architectural practice with a diverse, experienced and specialist architectural team are looking for a career driven Architectural Technologist or technically minded Architectural Technician with strong construction and technical knowledge to join their team as soon as possible.|
Our client requires a confident individual that is familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on residential projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments with housing developers. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential, as successful applicants will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details.
Role requirements include:
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with AuotCAD playing an essential tool in the successful delivery of this role.
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Production of detailed design drawings for planning applications
* Experience of working with a housing / property developer preferred but not essential
* Familiar with the production of residential layouts
In return, our client offers a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart on (Apply online only)