|Job Ref:||204615430||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£48000 - £55000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||03/10/2016 03:13|
Project Planner - Manchester - Leading Contractor |
A leading main contractor based in Manchester is looking to establish a strong planning team in their regional office. This opportunity has materialised through targeted growth which is a result of the company's long-term goals to develop major projects in the city. This will provide you with great career prospects on leading projects with an established contractor.
As the successful Project Planner you will take sole responsibility for the construction planning on some of their leading projects. You will develop your tender knowledge and live building experience. Projects range in value up to £40m.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
* 5-10 years' experience as a Project Planner
* Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
* Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
* Asta powerproject
* Microsoft Projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£48000 - £55000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
* Market leading contractor & family owned business
* Regular repeat business from an established client base.
* Job Security and long term prospects.
* Career development
* Good mix of office/site based work
* Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63015 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business