|Job Ref:||204615723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£13/hour Company Van + overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
On behalf of our client a successful Electrical and Mechanical support services company based in St Helens we looking to recruit an experienced Pump Service Engineer. |
This is a permanent position for an established company, specialising in providing maintenance and repair of pump equipment. The successful candidate will have experience of foul and surface water pumps including installation, maintenance, and fault finding.
* Time served Mechanical Engineer with an electrical bias.
* Proven work experience in on-site maintenance.
* Ability to provide service and repair to pumps, motors and associated equipment.
* Experience of pump installation and repair.
* Experience of motor rewinds.
* Experience in fault find, test and commission.
* Flexibility to working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company which can provide career prospects along with security of employment. An excellent hourly rate of £13 per hour + plus overtime and company van is offered.
Must be flexible to working hours to cover call out on a shared basis.
For more information please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd