|Job Ref:||204615766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Structural Engineer (Building Structures)|
Salary up to £35,000 & An Excellent Benefits Package
If you are an experienced Structural Engineer, with aspirations to continue your professional development, we have an excellent opportunity to join a well-known medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central Leeds.
Our client is a medium sized consultancy, with an excellent reputation and they are currently working on a number of unique and well-recognised projects around the UK. The chosen candidate will get the chance to work on a variety of interesting residential, new build and refurbishment ventures such as schools, hospitals, houses, high rise apartments, office blocks and commercial developments from inception through to completion stage.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role (Building Structures) you will;
* Have gained a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will be Chartered or working towards Chartership with ICE or IStructE (for senior level)
* You will have a minimum of 4 years' (or more) experience within a design office
* You will feel competent designing in steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD with experience in Revit being a bonus
* You will display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
* You will work well as part of a multidiscipline team
* You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Commutable locations: Leeds, Skipton, Pontefract, Runcorn, Harrogate, Halifax, Warrington, Chester, St Helens, Northwich, Deeside, Liverpool, Knutsford, Stockport, Leigh, Prescot
In order to discuss this Structural Engineering (Building Structures) role and other roles within the Building Structures sector please call ALICE on (Apply online only) or email your CV to