|Job Ref:||204615860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£26000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Graduate Business Development Executive - London|
Salary: £26K OTE up to £34K
Our client, is a leading provider of information management software for architecture, engineering and construction firms worldwide. The exciting, high-growth tech company is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative for its London office and EMEA operations.
The position will be responsible for researching and identifying prospective customer contacts, and making initial calls with the goal of scheduling meetings for the UK and Northern Europe Sales team.
The candidate must have a high energy level, excellent analytical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, possess a competitive work ethic and be comfortable learning and adopting to new technologies. The candidate must possess the desire to work and succeed in a target driven sales operation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible to call prospects, pitch the client`s product line, and develop/qualify leads for the inside and field sales teams
- Researching prospective organisations that can benefit from the client`s products and services, and identifying decision-makers in those organisations
- Calling prospects and engaging in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities to generate qualified leads
- Gaining commitment from prospects to accept calls from the sales team
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues on marketing campaigns, and pre and post follow up activities from events
- Driven to consistently achieve and exceed Key performance Metric (KPM) on numbers of companies profiled, cold calls, leads generated, and establishing discovery meetings.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor`s degree, or equivalent and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful graduate will demonstrate the ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges, and organise activity. Other requirements include:
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, (url removed) desirable
- Enthusiastic, disciplined, and hard-working individual; strong work ethic, hands-on
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion, and negotiating skills
- Must be an excellent listener, and have the ability to learn new concepts and put them into practice on a daily basis
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary of up to £34K
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Full bespoke training
- Mobile phone
- Bonus / incentive scheme
If you require this job specification please go to the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)