|Job Ref:||204615789||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
CLOUD TECHNICAL LEAD|
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
This position is based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software solutions company based near Farnborough, Hampshire. As part of na exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious Cloud Technical Lead to join the team.
CLOUD TECHNICAL LEAD KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Escalation point to Operations for 3rd line support and solutions delivery on client deployment project.
- Proactively administer, analyse/trend and troubleshoot specific issues with the companies cloud infrastructure to achieve the highest possible availability of services for Customers.
- Work with colleagues, suppliers and other teams to resolve potentially complex technical issues across multiple technology disciplines.
- Champion the use of best practice within the support teams (technical, process and service) to quickly and effectively close-out Customer tickets, handle changes and escalate problems. Seek and enact opportunities to improve the way that we operate as a team.
- Own and resolve issues escalated by Customers through the business support teams, and the resolution of problems that improve the stability of the platform.
- Virtualisation - large scale VMware vSphere, vCloud Director
Core DC technologies - servers, networks and storage (SAN)
- Operating Systems - Windows and Linux (esp. RHEL and CentOS)
- Networks and Security - TCP/IP in multi-tier network infrastructure, routing, firewalling, switching, IPSEC and SSL-VPN
- Operational support of the above technologies in critical-uptime 24×7 settings a distinct advantage, with an good understanding of networking technologies and protocols and any exposure to Cisco next-gen Data Centre products and technologies (Nexus 5k, 7k and UCS)
- Experienced in Service Management environments ideally aligned with ITIL or equivalent standard. Background in Customer Support / Service Desk an advantage
Cloud Technical Lead
This job is full-time permanent only.
Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
Experience with Virtualisation, VMWare, VSphere, VCloud, Linux, etc will stand out on your application.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for "TechHub Recruitment