|Job Ref:||204615781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
JOB TITLE: Software Developer|
DURATION: 6 months + option to further extend the contract
DAILY RATE: Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this vacancy prior to project commencement
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Software Developer with a passion for new technologies to join a dynamic software development environment to support the development of risk-based assessment technologies.
The Software Developer will be developing an autonomous protective capability, utilising machine learning to analyse and act on a wide range of data inputs, using statistical modelling and data fusion.
The Software Developer will also input into the physical design and configuration of the solution and take responsibility for engaging with stakeholders, providing a deep evidence base on which future decisions on the solution can be taken.
We are looking for a bright and committed developer who can work as part of a broader team but also independently.
The ideal candidate would need to possess the following skills and experience:
* Proven track record and experience of Machine Learning development;
* In-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence / Applied Intelligence;
* Strong working experience within an Agile environment;
* Candidates should have degree level (or higher) qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent that includes Artificial Intelligence;
* Proven track record of developing new innovative technologies that utilise machine learning to analyse and act on a wide range of data inputs, using statistical modelling and data fusion;
* Accomplished software programmers, with a portfolio of authored solutions in a range of languages, JAVA, PERL, LISP, PROLOG;
* Excellent communication skills with proven ability to engage and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
*** Please note: DV security clearance is required for this vacancy ***
We would highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying to avoid any disappointment.
Duration: 6 months + option to further extend the contract
Salary: Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Conditions: DV Clearance is required for this vacancy prior to project commencement
Please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us